SAFCO is a proud member of the American Financial Services Association (AFSA). AFSA Education Foundation has created a program called MoneySKILL® that educates students of all ages on the basic understanding of money-management fundamentals. The course includes the content areas of income, expenses, saving and investing, credit, and insurance. Please visit www.moneyskill.org for additional information. If you have any questions on the resources provided, you may contact email@example.com or call (888) 400-7577.
- SAFCO enters military lending following SNAAC acquistionJanuary 13, 2020
- SAFCO partners with Nordis TechnologyMay 29, 2019
- SAFCO Announces Funding Department EnhancementsFebruary 8, 2019
- SAFCO launches mobile app for ConsumersJuly 11, 2018
- Extended hours for the Loan Servicing CenterOctober 11, 2017