Since our founding in 1990, SAFCO has advocated a Core Ideology that puts people first. Take a moment to review the following sections to discover the benefits of being a member of our team. Note that while this summary provides an overview of benefit options available to SAFCO team members, it is not intended to be a complete summary of benefits. Please refer to the actual plan documents for the terms and conditions that govern these benefits. The Company reserves the right to amend, change or terminate these benefits for any reason at any time.
Our Health & Wellness Benefits
Benefits are an important part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. We strive to offer programs that help support both mind and body, including quality healthcare insurance and wellness programs.
During your interview, be sure to ask about our wellness incentives. Benefits available to all full time team members include:
- Benefits eligible on the first day of the month after 30 days of continuous employment.
- Both PPO and HMO medical insurance plans
- Both PPO and DHMO dental insurance plans
- Vision insurance
- Company paid short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and AD&D coverage
- Wellness program
- Voluntary benefits, including accident, critical illness, cancer, and hospital confinement policies.
Our Financial Benefits
We provide a variety of plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan offering both pre- and post-tax investment options, combined with a generous employer match
- Contributions eligible on the first day of the month after 90 days of continuous employment.
- Free checking accounts through a relationship bank
Your financial future is important. Ask about financial benefits during your hiring process.
Balancing Work & Life
We offer many programs such as paid holidays and PTO, and spirit days to support your mind and body.
- Generous paid time off (including your birthday off with perfect attendance!)
- Health Advocate services
- Employee Assistance Program
Ask about additional benefits during an interview.
And There’s More!
- Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Game break room
- Lunch ‘n’ Learn programs
- Free parking
- Leadership development programs
- Corporate community involvement events
- Corporate holiday event
- Other fun team member activities and events
- Tuition reimbursement
- Team member referral program